2. What could be more classic than a fine gold locket with your photo inside? (Maybe a photo of the two of you.)
3. Bring home one small, unexpected gift each week.
4. Write a classic, romantic, passionate, handwritten, heartfelt love letter. Most adults haven't written a love letter since high school. (Why not? Have we lost our youthful idealism, or have we just gotten lazy?)
5. When traveling, give your partner a bouquet of roses; one rose for each day that you'll be away. Attach a note that says something like this: "These three roses represent the three days I'll be away from you. They also symbolize the love, joy, and laughter we share together."
6. Say "I love you" at least three times a day.
7. Guys: Surprise her by performing one of her chores for her. (And not something easy like carrying the groceries in from the car, but something that requires some time and effort -- like cooking all the meals over a weekend, or cleaning the entire house.)
8. Ladies: Send him a letter sealed with a kiss. (Use your reddest lipstick.)
9. Hold hands.
10. On your yearly romantic checklist, make plans for Valentine's Day -- well in advance!